Designed to produce high quality demineralized water by reverse osmosis and ion exchange system, this equipment can be directly connected to one TECNO-GAZ serie EUROPA B EVO autoclave.
- Made in Italy (osmotic membrane FILMTEC Made in U.S.A.)
- Filter kit included can supply 600/800 sterilization processes
- Filters need to be replaced at least once a year
- Filters replacement is quite easy and it can be done by the operator.
ADVANTAGES: SAVING MONEY MACHINE!
SAVING MONEY: it’s not necessary to buy demineralized water and to stock it.
The cost of a sterilization cycle is almost zero compared to other manual or automatic systems.
SAVING COSTS FOR STAFF: as autoclaves are supplied automatically, you can save working time.
Reverse osmosis filtration system is universally recognized as the
MOST ECONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY process to produce demineralized water.
Saves costs for staff
Economical and environmentally friendly
FILTERS KIT FOR AUTOCLAVES
The filters need to be replaced when the autoclave sends a warning message and, in any case, it’s suggested to replace them at least once a year.
The process is fairly easy and can be done by the operator.
Filters kit includes:
– sediment filter
– carbon filter
– one 300 g ionic exchange resin