DEM DReverse Osmosis system equipped to feed automatically 2 class B autoclaves + 1 such as a DAC
Designed to produce high quality demineralized water with conductivity less than 3 μS by reverse osmosis and ion exchange system.
- Made in Italy (osmotic membrane by FILMTEC Made in U.S.A.)
- If autoclaves are equipped with a dedicated water request system, it doesn’t require any electrical connection
- It works by the incoming water pressure
- Filters kit included can provide 300/400 lt. of demineralized water suitable for an autoclave that requires highly demineralized water (such as a DAC) with conductivity less than 3 μS and 450/600 lt of water suitable for class B autoclaves
- Using the suitable kit, it can be connected to any kind of autoclave
ADVANTAGES: SAVING MONEY MACHINE!
SAVING MONEY: it’s not necessary to buy demineralized water and to stock it.
The cost of a sterilization cycle is almost zero compared to other manual or automatic systems.
SAVING COSTS FOR STAFF: as autoclaves are supplied automatically, you can save working time.
Reverse osmosis filtration system is universally recognized as the
MOST ECONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY process to produce demineralized water.
Saves costs for staff
Economical and environmentally friendly
FILTERS KIT FOR AUTOCLAVES
The filters need to be replaced when the autoclave sends a warning message and, in any case, it’s suggested to replace them at least once a year.
Filters kit includes:
– combo sediment and carbon filter
– two 500 g ultra fine ionic exchange resins
– one 500 grams ionic exchange resin