D.R.O.P. PLURIDirect Reverse Osmosis Purifier Pluri
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM EQUIPPED TO FEED AUTOMATICALLY UP TO 2 AUTOCLAVES
Designed to produce high quality demineralized water by reverse osmosis and ion exchange system, this equipment can supply up to 2 autoclaves and it can even be connected to an optional faucet installed on the sink of the sterilization room.
- Made in Italy (osmotic membrane by FILMTEC Made in U.S.A.)
- Equipped with a small storage tank and a faucet that can be installed on the sink of the sterilization room, it allows to get high demineralized water to supply manually autoclaves that can’t be directly connected
- The equipment is very compact and the small storage tank is easy to place. It is also connectable anywhere, even 4-5 meters far from an autoclaves
- It does not require any electrical connection. It works by the incoming water pressure
- Filters kit included can provide 900/1.200 lt of demineralized water
ADVANTAGES: SAVING MONEY MACHINE!
SAVING MONEY: it’s not necessary to buy demineralized water and to stock it.
The cost of a sterilization cycle is almost zero compared to other manual or automatic systems.
SAVING COSTS FOR STAFF: as autoclaves are supplied automatically, you can save working time.
Reverse osmosis filtration system is universally recognized as the
MOST ECONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY process to produce demineralized water.
Saves costs for staff
Economical and environmentally friendly
FILTERS KIT FOR AUTOCLAVES
The filters need to be replaced when the autoclave sends a warning message and, in any case, it’s suggested to replace them at least once a year.
The process is fairly easy and can be done by the operator.
Filters kit includes:
-combo sediment and carbon filter
-Two 500 g ionic exchange resins