C.O.S.O.Compact Osmosis System for Odontoiatry
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM EQUIPPED TO FEED AUTOMATICALLY UP TO 3 AUTOCLAVES
Designed to produce high quality demineralized water by reverse osmosis and ion exchange, this equipment can supply up to 3 autoclaves and even be connected to an optional faucet installed on the sink in the sterilization room.
- Made in Italy (osmotic membrane by FILMTEC Made in U.S.A.)
- Equipped with a 10 lt storage tank and a faucet that can be installed on the sink of the sterilization room, which allows to get high quality demineralized water to manually supply autoclaves that cannot be directly connected to it
- It is possible to get water to fill dental unit disinfection systems, in this case it’s requested to install the optional UV lamp next to the faucet
- It is possible to provide water for ultrasonic cleaners
- It is equipped with a turbine pump (not electric) that ensures a faster water production and also a normal flow in case of reduced income water pressure
- If autoclaves are equipped with a dedicated system of water request, it doesn’t require any electrical connection. It works by the incoming water mains pressure
- Filters kit included can provide 900/1.200 lt of demineralized water suitable for autoclaves
ADVANTAGES: SAVING MONEY MACHINE!
SAVING MONEY: it’s not necessary to buy demineralized water and to stock it.
The cost of a sterilization cycle is almost zero compared to other manual or automatic systems.
SAVING COSTS FOR STAFF: as autoclaves are supplied automatically, you can save working time.
Reverse osmosis filtration system is universally recognized as the
MOST ECONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY process to produce demineralized water.
Saves costs for staff
Economical and environmentally friendly
FILTERS KIT FOR AUTOCLAVES
The filters need to be replaced when the autoclave sends a warning message and, in any case, it’s suggested to replace them at least once a year.
Filters kit includes:
– combo sediment and carbon filter
– two 500 g ionic exchange resins