REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM EQUIPPED TO FEED AUTOMATICALLY 1 AUTOCLAVE
Designed to produce high quality demineralized water by reverse osmosis and ion exchange system, this equipment can be directly connected to an autoclave.
- Made in Italy (osmotic membrane FILMTEC Made in U.S.A.)
- It automatically provides water directly to an autoclave
- Using the suitable kit, it can be connected to any kind of autoclave
- Filters kit included can provide from 450 up to 600 liters of demineralized water
- Filters need to be replaced at least once a year
- Filters replacement is quite easy and it can be done by the operator.
ADVANTAGES: SAVING MONEY MACHINE!
SAVING MONEY: STOP buying demineralized water and STOP stocking it
The cost of a sterilization cycle is almost zero compared to other manual or automatic systems
SAVING COSTS FOR STAFF: As Autoclaves are supplied automatically, you can save working time.
Reverse osmosis filtration system is universally recognized as the
MOST ECONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY to produce demineralized water
Saves costs for staff
Economical and environmentally friendly
FILTERS KIT FOR AUTOCLAVES
The filters need to be replaced when the autoclave sends a warning message and, in any case, it’s suggested to replace them at least once a year.
Filters kit includes:
– sediment filter
– carbon filter
– one 500 grams ionic exchange resin
The process is fairly easy and can be done by the operator